- - - - -

Pearl Jam 2017 -- We're Going to the Hall of Fame!

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#46 satan's bed

satan's bed

Geek

• Museum Curator
  • 3,480 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 03:09 PM

so like -- shows this fall around ed's solo dates?  recording?  what the what.

#47 Binary

Binary

"ding, ding. Here comes the shitmobile"

• Drunk
  • 7,500 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 04:47 PM

View Postgolfjam, on 09 April 2017 - 08:07 AM, said:

http://www.12newsnow...-fame/429885541

remember when posters ruled this place?
I do recall such a time, in fact I just went through a few hundred posters while sorting out the basement :)

#48 mam1680

mam1680

Face For Radio

• Moderators
  • 18,432 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy the smell of gasoline in the summertime.

Posted 18 May 2017 - 06:25 AM

RIP Chris Cornell

#49 EvanG42570

EvanG42570

Collector

• Administrators
  • 1,297 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 06:35 AM

Very sad news.  Posted Image

#50 ttocs

ttocs

Elitist

• Members
  • 667 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 08:48 AM

especially with the potential suicide stuff. Just crazy!

The first real rock concert i went to was SG at summerfest on the Superunknown tour. I had never heard someone say fuck so much over a PA when the dude from TAD was introducing them. Some guy next to me pissed in the stands. I was 15, i think. I remember that concert so well. What a great setlist.

Setlist

#51 Gobears

Gobears

Geek

• Hoarder
  • 2,940 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 12:24 PM

I wore my shirt from that Summerfest show yesterday.

#52 ttocs

ttocs

Elitist

• Members
  • 667 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 08:43 AM

View PostGobears, on 17 June 2017 - 12:24 PM, said:

I wore my shirt from that Summerfest show yesterday.

Spectacular.
I remember looking after the show and almost getting one but didnt have the $15 (or whatever it was) at the time.

#53 ttocs

ttocs

Elitist

• Members
  • 667 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 08:50 AM

anyone get tickets to the metro screening? Would be fun to attend, i think!

Would have liked to see a screening but we'll be in Denver then they're doing the Madison showing and the showing in Denver is the night before we'll be there.
Shitty.

#54 nomorecrackpipes

nomorecrackpipes

Cripes

• Prophet
  • 7,053 posts
  • Interests:Unending projects.

Posted 11 September 2017 - 09:21 AM

The reissue (remix/remaster) for the Avocado LP is the most excited I've been for a PJ item in a while.

Binaural and Riot Act didn't need it as they sound fabulous as they are, but I'm happy some others get to have it on vinyl now.

#55 zumajed

zumajed

Geek

• Members
  • 1,814 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 04:01 PM

I haven't visited the site in a long long time and I miss you guys! I have been thinking of liquidating some of my poster collection but I'm not sure how to do it. I have 3 massive portfolio books, 5 of the smaller 18x24 ones, and a flat file overflowing with posters. Any advice would be appreciated. I need to make room for all the vinyl (Vault 7, Let's Play Two, and the re-issues) that are eventually going to arrive.

#56 leep75

leep75

Bear

• Members
  • 369 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 08:28 PM

View Postzumajed, on 12 September 2017 - 04:01 PM, said:

I haven't visited the site in a long long time and I miss you guys! I have been thinking of liquidating some of my poster collection but I'm not sure how to do it. I have 3 massive portfolio books, 5 of the smaller 18x24 ones, and a flat file overflowing with posters. Any advice would be appreciated. I need to make room for all the vinyl (Vault 7, Let's Play Two, and the re-issues) that are eventually going to arrive.

There are several poster sites on Facebook that you can unload posters at RIDICULOUS prices if you are looking to make a big profit....now on the other hand, if you want to let the '03 ST Paul, '06 Tour Methane, and the '13 Wrigley Shuss at reasonable prices, please come to me first!

Edited by leep75, 12 September 2017 - 08:35 PM.

#57 ttocs

ttocs

Elitist

• Members
  • 667 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 08:42 AM

View Postleep75, on 12 September 2017 - 08:28 PM, said:

View Postzumajed, on 12 September 2017 - 04:01 PM, said:

There are several poster sites on Facebook that you can unload posters at RIDICULOUS prices if you are looking to make a big profit....now on the other hand, if you want to let the '03 ST Paul, '06 Tour Methane, and the '13 Wrigley Shuss at reasonable prices, please come to me first!

What are these facebook sites you speak of? Daddy wants to go to Mexico in March..

I feel like I read something in the PJ 10club members facebook group that some posters were selling for $1500 or something and they were 03's or something. I just remember being astonished that people would pay that much.

#58 nomorecrackpipes

nomorecrackpipes

Cripes

• Prophet
  • 7,053 posts
  • Interests:Unending projects.

Posted 13 September 2017 - 09:50 AM

'03's for that much? I have a shelf of random posters I'd like to get rid of and not use ebay ... nothing special, but I'll be coasting at work through 12/31 and would like to fill my time doing something useful.

#59 ttocs

ttocs

Elitist

• Members
  • 667 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 10:56 AM

View Postnomorecrackpipes, on 13 September 2017 - 09:50 AM, said:

'03's for that much? I have a shelf of random posters I'd like to get rid of and not use ebay ... nothing special, but I'll be coasting at work through 12/31 and would like to fill my time doing something useful.

i cant remember for sure. It might have even been something even more current.. i just remember thinking WTF.
I really want to unload my NEOCON set that is framed individually. I think the Grand Rapids one is drymounted, though. Pretty sure i'm good with bloody president hands not being on my walls...

#60 leep75

leep75

Bear

• Members
  • 369 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 11:20 AM

Pearl Jam Poster Parade

Pearl Jam Concert Posters and Other Useless Junk to Buy, Sell or Trade...

Pearl Jam Lost Dogs & Holy Grails

On a couple of these sites they link to these other "sites" where they do "waffles" (raffles using powerball numbers) where you sell spots based on the power ball number drawn in that week's drawing...so you grab a poster say an '03 St Paul, sell 26 spots for $15 each.... wallah... $390 sale.  (this is just an example, I have never done a waffle or participated in one...just relaying how it works).

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users