- - - - -

Pearl Jam 2017 -- We're Going to the Hall of Fame!

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#31 elrey

elrey

COOL BEANS

• God
  • 7,732 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 11:12 PM

View Postttocs, on 13 March 2017 - 10:12 AM, said:

Yeah, thought that was pretty cool.  Then i saw a couple people reacting on Dave A's facebook page about how its a "Front" and a "hollow letter"...not mentioning if it others were playing, noting that there was no reaction from Dave, is the band paying for his seat, hotels, flights? Then Vedder is the one who never liked him but made stone fire him... holy shit.
All this shit that's none of anyone's business?! Why should PJ have to pay for Dave's seat, flight, hotel? Why should they have to justify any of that shit to anyone? Why should they have to list out what each person is going to do?
I feel like can do whatever they want to do relating to their band/business. I think its nice they at least recognized the contributions to all the other drummers...not just Dave. Who's to say Jack wasnt pissed off -just didnt go on a FB tyrade.

I hate how social media makes people feel entitled to know every little detail about every little thing. Twists my nipples.

he will be too busy making meth

#32 mam1680

mam1680

Face For Radio

• Moderators
  • 18,418 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy sunset beach walks, long drives thru the countryside, and the smell of gasoline in the summertime!!!

Posted 20 March 2017 - 03:45 PM

elrey, on 19 March 2017 - 11:12 PM, said:

ttocs, on 13 March 2017 - 10:12 AM, said:

Yeah, thought that was pretty cool.  Then i saw a couple people reacting on Dave A's facebook page about how its a "Front" and a "hollow letter"...not mentioning if it others were playing, noting that there was no reaction from Dave, is the band paying for his seat, hotels, flights? Then Vedder is the one who never liked him but made stone fire him... holy shit.
All this shit that's none of anyone's business?! Why should PJ have to pay for Dave's seat, flight, hotel? Why should they have to justify any of that shit to anyone? Why should they have to list out what each person is going to do?
I feel like can do whatever they want to do relating to their band/business. I think its nice they at least recognized the contributions to all the other drummers...not just Dave. Who's to say Jack wasnt pissed off -just didnt go on a FB tyrade.

I hate how social media makes people feel entitled to know every little detail about every little thing. Twists my nipples.

he will be too busy making meth

I stand to be corrected, but I heard the cost to attend, for an inductee, is around $25,000. I'd be shocked if PJ is picking up that tab for 4 drummers.

#33 greg6906

greg6906

Geek

• Drunk
  • 13,603 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:43 PM

When are we erecting a BRY HoF?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users