• Please log in to reply
101 replies to this topic

#91 rival

rival

Where's My Chippy?

• Administrators
  • 7,267 posts

Posted 05 October 2014 - 01:40 PM

^This is now officially the best Vault package yet.

I wouldn't have had a problem with them upping the price for this one to be honest. It's brilliant. They've stepped up their game big time over the last year. Great stuff.

#92 pj101ca

pj101ca

Geek

• Hoarder
  • 2,288 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 11:40 AM

[Img][img]

Third Man Records is so pleased to announce that the day we have all been waiting for has finally arrived. In honor of the ten year anniversary of†The White Stripes'Get Behind Me Satan,†Record Store Day 2015†will mark the release of the first ever commercially available version of the pivotal record on vinyl. This 180-gram double LP features disc one pressed on red vinyl with disc two pressed on white vinyl and includes a full-size, 12Ē x 12Ē, gatefold lenticular jacket (below). Newly-created inner artwork reprising themes of the original promo-only version of the Satan LP will be exclusive to this release, and an MP3 download code will be included.

This limited and exclusive pressing of†Get Behind Me Satan†will be available at participating record stores as well as Third Man Records only on Record Store Day, April 18th, 2015, with a non-exclusive, standard-artwork, black vinyl release to come later this year.

A running order exclusive to the vinyl format will be as follows:

Side A:
Blue Orchid
The Nurse
My Doorbell

Side B:
Forever For Her (is Over For Me)
As Ugly As I Seem
The Denial Twist
White Moon

Side C:
Instinct Blues
Passive Manipulation
Take, Take, Take

Side D:
Little Ghost
Red Rain
Iím Lonely (But I Ainít That Lonely Yet)

Stay tuned for more information regarding Record Store Day in the coming weeks...!

#93 pj101ca

pj101ca

Geek

• Hoarder
  • 2,288 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 02:57 PM

JACK WHITE ANNOUNCES FINAL ACOUSTIC SHOWS

After many years of performing in a multitude of configurations, Jack is announcing that he will be taking a break from performing live for a long period of time. To cap off the Lazaretto world tour, and following his pair of headlining performances at Coachella, Jack will embark on a short acoustic tour of the only five states left in the U.S. that he has yet to play. The states these shows are occurring in will be unannounced until the day of each performance. Joining Jack on his jaunt across these locations will be musicians making up an acoustic quartet, including Fats Kaplin, Lillie Mae Rische and Dominic Davis. The shows will be totally acoustic and amplified only with ribbon microphones to the audience as well. These shows will be the very first totally acoustic full concerts Jack has ever done.

Each special acoustic performance will be announced day of show at 8am local time. Tickets for these engagements are priced at $3 per ticket and will be limited to one ticket per person. All tickets will be sold at the venue door starting at 12pm local time on the day of the show — first come, first served and cash only.

Stay tuned here and to @ThirdManRecords on Twitter for more information and show announcements.

#94 pj101ca

pj101ca

Geek

• Hoarder
  • 2,288 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 09:59 AM

New Dead Weather album in September.   It's also Vault package 25.

#95 pj101ca

pj101ca

Geek

• Hoarder
  • 2,288 posts

Posted 02 December 2015 - 12:49 PM

http://thirdmanstore...track-double-lp

hateful 8 soundtrack

Edited by pj101ca, 02 December 2015 - 12:49 PM.

#96 pj101ca

pj101ca

Geek

• Hoarder
  • 2,288 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 10:52 PM

Nanook, I'm giving you the day off work.  go get me one!

LIMITED EDITION HATEFUL EIGHT 7" BOXSET
Posted by Third Man on 13 January 2016
Third Man Records presents our limited edition component to the much celebrated (and Golden Globe awarded) Hateful Eight soundtrack, featuring original scoring by Ennio Morricone. Produced in a limited number of 500, and featuring many hand-made and hand-assembled elements, this is one for Third Man and Quentin Tarantino fans alike.

The included LP is two 180-gram LPs w/ all the posters and booklet from the standard edition, but with a different cover featuring our man QT hard at work on the inside fold out... The 18 gauge galvanized steel 7" box features real bullet holes and a laser etched Hateful Eight logo. The box itself contains the score and soundtrack as a 7" set (on blood red vinyl w/ black streaks) inside 8 separate sleeves featuring all members of the Hateful Eight from the film, as well as a metal noose pin and a replica of the film's famed "Lincoln Letter."

We'll have editions for sale in-store only (no online sales) in both our Nashville and Detroit stores on January 25th.

LP:
• 2 180-gram LPs
• Trifold jacket with cover variant (soft touch finish)
• 60” x 12” poster
• 36” x 12” poster
• 12-page booklet insert

BOX:
• 18 gauge galvanized steel box with real bullet holes & laser etched logo
• 8 7” records (blood red with black streaks) in Hateful Eight character sleeves (soft touch finish + spot varnish on blood)
• Metal noose pin in custom stamped and blood-spattered box
• Hidden Lincoln Letter replica

#97 nanook599

nanook599

Lost in a haze of alcohol soft middle age

• God
  • 7,959 posts
  • Interests:Looking for ways to upset rolub.

Posted 14 January 2016 - 06:19 AM

That does sound nice.

#98 Hebes10

Hebes10

Addict

• Members
  • 808 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 09:14 PM

Sounds nice, but also expensive.   I was hoping the "special edition" package would be in a future vault.

#99 pj101ca

pj101ca

Geek

• Hoarder
  • 2,288 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 05:50 PM

TMR RSD

The White Stripes - Peel Sessions Double LP

Posted Image

#100 pj101ca

pj101ca

Geek