#167 rival

rival

Where's My Chippy?

• Administrators
  • 7,260 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 08:51 AM

nanook599, on March 2, 2010, 9:42 am, said:

rival, on March 2, 2010, 8:15 am, said:

I'll get you some...List what is needed. My computer took a huge shit a few months ago and I've lost pretty much everything. PM me the Show info (date place city) and also the track listing for each show and I'll turn something around for you by the end of the week.

Hey Sc*tt - I probably have whatever you did for these on my computer at home.  Do you need me to send you something?
Hey Nook,

What are the odds you still have these files? I'm looking for the EV Toronto 2008 art work...If you have these digital files, can you please send them my way...as previously mentioned, I lost all the artwork. The Toronto ones I need for something I'm working on though.

Thanks

#168 nanook599

nanook599

Lost in a haze of alcohol soft middle age

• God
  • 7,956 posts
  • Interests:Looking for ways to upset rolub.

Posted 23 January 2012 - 12:03 PM

rival, on January 23, 2012, 8:51 am, said:

I'll get you some...List what is needed. My computer took a huge shit a few months ago and I've lost pretty much everything. PM me the Show info (date place city) and also the track listing for each show and I'll turn something around for you by the end of the week.

Hey Sc*tt - I probably have whatever you did for these on my computer at home.  Do you need me to send you something?
Hey Nook,

What are the odds you still have these files? I'm looking for the EV Toronto 2008 art work...If you have these digital files, can you please send them my way...as previously mentioned, I lost all the artwork. The Toronto ones I need for something I'm working on though.

Thanks

I'll look at home.  I would guess the answer to be yes, I have them.  I did just have to wipe out my computer and do a complete install of everything, so it is possible these did not make the transfer.  Do you remember if you emailed them to me?

#169 rival

rival

Where's My Chippy?

• Administrators
  • 7,260 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 12:40 PM

nanook599, on January 23, 2012, 12:03 pm, said:

Hey Nook,

Thanks

I'll look at home.  I would guess the answer to be yes, I have them.  I did just have to wipe out my computer and do a complete install of everything, so it is possible these did not make the transfer.  Do you remember if you emailed them to me?
I may have. I remember posting megaupload or rapidfile links with the entire tour's art in them also. not sure which way you may have received them.

#170 nanook599

nanook599

Lost in a haze of alcohol soft middle age

• God
  • 7,956 posts
  • Interests:Looking for ways to upset rolub.

Posted 23 January 2012 - 02:53 PM

rival, on January 23, 2012, 12:40 pm, said:

Hey Nook,

Thanks

I may have. I remember posting megaupload or rapidfile links with the entire tour's art in them also. not sure which way you may have received them.

I sent you the email back that you had sent me.  It had a rapisfire link, but I am guessing it is dead.  I can't check from work. Check your drtyfrnk account.

#171 rival

rival

Where's My Chippy?

• Administrators
  • 7,260 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 03:32 PM

nanook599, on January 23, 2012, 2:53 pm, said:

rival, on January 23, 2012, 12:40 pm, said:

Hey Nook,
Thanks
I sent you the email back that you had sent me.  It had a rapisfire link, but I am guessing it is dead.  I can't check from work. Check your drtyfrnk account.
Thanks. Yeah, the link is now dead.

#172 Aaronbuh

Aaronbuh

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:Swimming

Posted 13 September 2017 - 09:26 AM

Can you please explain how to check whether the plugins.ini file has a reference to this folder?

Thanks for the reply again.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users