Posted 24 September 2017 - 09:00 AM

I'm a stupid bot.

#14087 Gobears

Gobears

Geek

• Hoarder
  • 2,936 posts

Posted 26 September 2017 - 09:33 AM

I haven't looked in forever, but are PJ posters moving at all when people try to sell them? Gn'R is doing lithos for every show and the aftermarket prices are insane. I have PJ posters that I'd like to eventually get rid of, but not sure if there's still a big market for them?

#14088 Hebes10

Hebes10

Addict

• Members
  • 807 posts

Posted 26 September 2017 - 09:43 PM

View PostGobears, on 26 September 2017 - 09:33 AM, said:

I haven't looked in forever, but are PJ posters moving at all when people try to sell them? Gn'R is doing lithos for every show and the aftermarket prices are insane. I have PJ posters that I'd like to eventually get rid of, but not sure if there's still a big market for them?
There have been some "flash sales" on collections.com the past few months that have brought in some decent $$ for pre-2003 posters.  I was shocked to see people paying some of these prices.  I am pretty sure the poster in my avatar sold for $1250.00.  Besides the older stuff,  the rest is really hit or miss.  Pittsburgh 2013, Lexington 2016, NYC transformers, Moline, Wrigley 2013 and PJ20 are recent prints that come to mind that draw good money.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users