• Please log in to reply
1163 replies to this topic

#1156 rival

rival

Where's My Chippy?

• Administrators
  • 7,260 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 08:48 AM

I'm pretty disappointed with the new album...

This is not nine inch nails. This is more Trent and Atticus and it stinks. If trent wants to put stuff like this out, he should be doing so under his name solo and not Nine Inch Nails. This is the Social Network soundtrack with vocals and there's a large middle portion of this album that is just embarrassing.

BRING ON LIGHTNING BOLT!

#1157 Gobears

Gobears

Geek

• Hoarder
  • 2,936 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 08:52 AM

Yep

#1158 Chalupa Batman MacArthur

Chalupa Batman MacArthur

Him like Cooties

• Richard Simmons
  • 16,934 posts
  • Interests:Masocism, masturbating, math, big hairy black cock

Posted 29 August 2013 - 04:11 PM

View Postrival, on 29 August 2013 - 08:48 AM, said:

This is not nine inch nails. This is more Trent and Atticus and it stinks. If trent wants to put stuff like this out, he should be doing so under his name solo and not Nine Inch Nails. This is the Social Network soundtrack with vocals and there's a large middle portion of this album that is just embarrassing.

BRING ON LIGHTNING BOLT!

Is there news about these guys I should know about?  I haven't seen them near enough

#1159 mam1680

mam1680

Face For Radio

• Moderators
  • 18,425 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy sunset beach walks, long drives thru the countryside, and the smell of gasoline in the summertime!!!

Posted 30 August 2013 - 09:06 AM

BRING ON LIGHTNING BOLT!

I'm only 5 songs in and I really like it. All Time Low is a pretty awesome song BTW. I'll let you know what I think when I finish the record.

#1160 mam1680

mam1680

Face For Radio

• Moderators
  • 18,425 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy sunset beach walks, long drives thru the countryside, and the smell of gasoline in the summertime!!!

Posted 30 August 2013 - 09:26 AM

View Postmam1680, on 30 August 2013 - 09:06 AM, said:

BRING ON LIGHTNING BOLT!

I'm only 5 songs in and I really like it. All Time Low is a pretty awesome song BTW. I'll let you know what I think when I finish the record.

Thru 8 songs and the only one I don't like is Everything. WAY too poppy for me.

#1161 mam1680

mam1680

Face For Radio

• Moderators
  • 18,425 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 09:43 AM

Just finished the record. It sounded pretty damn good to me.

#1162 rival

rival

Where's My Chippy?

• Administrators
  • 7,260 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 12:23 PM

Songs 5-7 are really bad to me. everything after that sounds like the Social Network soundtrack with vocals. Which is cool if that's your thing, but it's not nine inch nails. It's Trent and Atticus solo stuff or Trent singing on HDA stuff...It's not Nails.

#1163 Aaronbuh

Aaronbuh

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:Swimming

Posted 18 September 2017 - 06:33 PM

hello
im looking for the NIne inch Nails concert at Woodstock in 1994

ive got a version on emule in several parts as there is songs   in mpg, but the quality is really crappy

and i know that there is an unofficial DVD, rated R who own this concert in HIGH QUALITY

if someone have it the dvd or the concert in good quality   i realyl want it  seeking everywhere but... :s

im not asking a really high quality video, but at least, a video seeable, a not crappy quality

thanks
im sure there is NINs fans here   no?

#1164 schmoff

schmoff

Collector

• Members
  • 1,323 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 06:33 AM

not sure these posts are real but you can download that whole NIN show off of youtube

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users